* Emilyn’s safe arrival and the help we were given in taking care of our other kids and stuff around the house.
* Collin’s clear scans and positive tests results for other issues.
* Browyn and Cheyenne’s continued health!
* All four of our kids being able to meet each other and be together. There were so many times we didn’t even dare to hope this was possible and we are so thankful for it.
* For Collin’s upcoming scans and tests- that they would continue to be clear of cancer and clear of other issues. He is currently being followed and seen by: oncology, hematology, endocrinology, ophthalmology, audiology, and GI as well as his regular pediatrician.
* For Browyn’s continued healing- that she may be well enough soon for her port to come out!
* For the families who do are not able to have all their children together, who will not be sending their kids to school this year, and who everyday live with an empty place in their heart that was once filled with their child. It is impossible for me to be thankful for our blessings without remembering these families who know lose that I cannot even begin to imagine and hope and pray I never have to.
* That the journey that Collin, Browyn, and Cheyenne have been on and continue to travel will be used to show people the power of God and would either prove Him to those who doubt His existence or would bring all of us closer to God. I know in my heart that these kids did not go through all of this for no reason, that God has a great plan! I pray for myself that my life will continue to be changed because of this- I don’t want time away from the hospital to cause me to forget or take for granted all of the blessings we have and all the things I learned because of all of this (and continue to learn).